Lundgren Trial Consulting uses actual research specifications and rigorous methodologies custom-tailored to client’s case and questions. All data, conclusions, strategies and recommendations are considered confidential attorney work product.
Mock trials and Jury Exercises
- Garner trial strategy insights and value added ideas for furthering your case.
- Design the perfect research project to test your key themes. Tailor a project that highlights extensive damage themes over liability if that is what you most need to know.
- Custom tailor trial simulations specifications to your research goals rather than settling for canned methodology.
- Obtain thorough results– results are analyzed quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Present to high quality mock juror recruits — even in matched venues that mirror your trial demographics.
- Watch trial presentations with advanced audio visuals that provide real time viewing of jury deliberations even in more remote locations.
- Review in-depth research reports with value-added consulting following analysis of the jury exercise.
Strategic Jury Selection
- Learn in-depth about your panel through written supplemental juror questionnaires.
- Obtain detailed jury profiles from large data jury exercises and attitude surveys so that you can know your jury profile
- Use strategic oral questions to open your panel up to questioning and expose your strikes while hiding your keeps.
- Obtain in-court assistance with jury selection and assistance with striking.
- Have your witnesses communicate effectively and clearly at trial, so that their main points are understood by a jury.
- Reduce witness stress in testifying by helping them understand the processes of trial and their role in the trial. The more your witnesses can become comfortable with the process, the better they can communicate.
- Work through witness issues that are hindering their overall communication so that they can get their testimony across clearly and effectively.
- Have your consultant review key case filings and evidence along with discussion with the trial team, for refinement of trial themes and case evaluation.
- Get case feedback, insights and value-added consulting from experienced trial consultants.
Trial Monitoring and Surrogate Jurors
- Assess daily trial strategies, attorney and witness performances.
- Fine-tune a case during trial either through nightly feedback from surrogate jurors or more frequent feedback from an on-site consultant.
Post Trial Interviews
- Assess the whole trial as well as deliberation from the viewpoint of multiple jurors.
- Receive in-depth feedback on themes, witnesses and attorney performances.